Kunshan Haozhi Weiye Intelligent Equipment Co., Ltd
Contact person: General Manager Yue
Address: Kunshan, Suzhou
Disc feeder, also known as disc feeder, is a kind of mineral processing equipment. KR series disc feeder consists of motor, reducer, big and small bevel gears, spindle and disc. There is a fixed scraper along the tangent direction above the disc. When the disc rotates, the material on it falls into the receiving chute along a certain angle under the action of the scraper. KR disc feeder has the advantages of simple structure, reliable performance, impact resistance, good wear resistance, long trouble free operation time and convenient maintenance.
Precautions for operation of seat type disc feeder:
1. Before starting the equipment, it is necessary to check whether the disc is in the horizontal position, and turn the V-belt manually to check whether the operation is flexible.
2. Add lubricating oil before starting. Check the rotation direction of the disc when starting to make sure whether the motor wiring is correct.
3. Check whether there is periodic noise and vibration, and whether there is oil leakage.
4. Check the temperature rise of bearing and lubricating oil
5. Before start-up, the position of scraper and movable sleeve should be checked carefully to see if it meets the requirements of feeding quantity.
6. After checking that everything is normal, it can be put into operation.
7. When driving, open the spiral gate after the disc transmission is stable, and close the spiral gate before stopping.
8. During the rotation, the lubrication condition, the working condition of the bearing and the temperature rise of each part should be checked frequently. If overheating is found, it should be eliminated immediately.
9. When Kr series disc feeder operates for a long time, it is necessary to check the abrasion of scraper, movable sleeve, disc worm gear, worm gear, triangle belt and sealing element regularly, so that adjustment, repair and other operations are not allowed in case of timely adjustment, repair or replacement.